Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WIAW- Yesterday's Eats and my favorite snacks

As I write this post, I am enjoying my back yard and the warm summer air before it gets scorching here in a couple hours. It has been so hot, and the rain has made it humid to boot. I know it's much more humid back east but for Vegas, 90's and humid is just a little much.

Yesterday's eats looked something like this:

Peanut butter toast and coffee while deciding what to buy from my Pampered Chef party I had on Sunday. I have my eye on the double burner griddle pan!


Melody and Lyric wanted cereal.... Breakfast was super exciting, I know!

Around 11 we went to take my sister to a doctor's appointment, which just so happens to be close to Whole Foods. We stopped in there and grabbed some salad, chips and drinks and headed over to the park to wait.


I forgot to take a picture of it at the park so here it is when we got home... Pita chips, water, salad with mixed greens, quinoa, baby corn, peas, red onion, bell peppers, olives, and chicken breast, with a balsamic vinaigrette (soy and dairy free!)

I forgot to take a picture of dinner, I know, slacker! I was actually going to post a recipe for it, but it wasn't that great. It was another pressure cooker recipe, for Tex Mex Chili. It was ok, but I like my regular chili better. 

Since I forgot a dinner picture here are some pictures of the snacks I have been eating lately! Yum!

Fresh, sweet, cantaloupe from Gilcrease Farm

My new addiction, thanks to my husband! They have to be this brand!


And no summer is complete without Ranier Cherries! Oh my, the deliciousness! I wont tell you how much I paid for these, though. It was waaaaay too much!



 What have you been eating this summer? Don't forget to link up for WIAW!




No comments:

Post a Comment