Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WIAW- Blame it on the morning sickness!

I don't know if it was because I was a little nauseous, or I was really just lazy, but I was totally slacking yesterday! I should have had some coffee in the morning but I didn't have time to make it. Melody woke up crying in the middle of the night so she ended up in our bed. That on top of being completely uncomfortable at 30 weeks pregnant, made for a pretty restless night!


Breakfast- 2 eggs on wheat toast with swiss cheese and salsa, half a banana on the side.

I had an early appointment to get my nails done. So I thought I would have some time to relax. Boy was I wrong! It's definitely not as relaxing with a clingy toddler on your lap the whole time!

Funny thing was, she was completely fine when we got back home. She was dancing all over the living room while I tried to lay down on the couch!


My lounging didn't last long though, because a load of dirty cloth diapers were calling my name... After they were in the wash, I made lunch for Melody. I wasn't feeling hungry (even though I didn't have a snack after breakfast) so I didn't eat until after she went down for her nap.


Lunch- Left over Caribbean Jerk Burger with some veggie sticks. Hey, somebody had to eat the left overs! I should have only made half though, because I couldn't eat the whole thing. The only reason I really had this for lunch was because I had a lazy week (did I mention my laziness the last couple days?) and didn't do any food prep this week! I really need to get on that! It's just the last thing I want to do when I get back from grocery shopping.


Snack- half caff half decaf  with creamer. I was trying to get some motivation to clean my floors! I'm sure a green smoothie would have been a better choice but Melody was still sleeping so I didn't want to use the blender.



Dinner- Baked sweet and sour chicken and fried rice

I was totally craving Chinese food when I made this week's meal plan and we ended up getting some take out on Sunday. So this recipe wasn't as good as it usually is, just because I had just had the real thing a couple days before!

Hopefully this laziness/ slight nausea thing doesn't last all week. I really have a lot to get done. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy seems to be moving! (I say that now! Haha!) I only have a couple months left before this baby will be here! I don't even have the kids' rooms ready! Heck we don't even have a name picked out yet! I'm getting anxious about everything being done in time! I guess that's normal though, I'm pretty sure I started feeling the same way about this time in my last pregnancy. Sorry to my husband who gets to hear me complain nicely remind him every day about what needs to be done!

Don't forget to link up for WIAW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment