Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Life Hacks

Oh, good ol' social media. How else would we know how to peel a banana the EASY way! This morning after scrolling through Facebook and Pinterest I came across a number of different "life hacks". Have you seen these? I mean really, some of them are genius, and yet others leave me asking "what the...".

Learn how to cut a bunch of grapes in half all at once! Here
That one I saw this morning and thought, ok that's pretty awesome! But then you come across some randomness that makes you think, "who would actually do this?".

 

You and I both know this meme was written as a joke, but unfortunately, I'm sure there have been a number of people who have tried this. Please people, remember not everything on the internet is true!

I did come across an interesting article I'd like to share called "10 Lifehacks from 100 Years Ago". Apparently these little cards used to come in packs of cigarettes and they would print little things on them, life hacks, artwork, trivia, etc. It's always interesting to read these things from years ago. And just like the present day, some are pretty genius and others, well, might not be the safest. Still, they are pretty interesting! 

I like number 6!

Do you have any interesting lifehacks? Where did you come up with them? 



No comments:

Post a Comment