Friday, June 20, 2014

A New Chapter

As you can tell I have let my blog go by the wayside for a few months. It was because of a few different reasons (mainly my sanity), and also because I have recently started my own business! If you know me, you already know about my new business venture through Facebook, and some of you may have even purchased some of my items. I hope you like them as much as I liked making them! Here is my formal ribbon cutting...


Introducing... Brother'sBinky! I am now making custom, handmade, Cloth Diaper Covers, Wet Bags, Baby Carriers, and other items for mom and baby.

How did this begin you ask? Well after creating items for me and my family, and having great comments on them, I decided I would sell these items. I enjoyed making them, why not do something I love and make some extra money doing so.

As for the name of my business, I have to give credit to my husband. I could not think of a name I liked that would represent my products. After asking my daughter (for the umpteenth time that day) "where is your brother's binky?", my husband chimed in, "That's what you should name it! Where is brother's binky."... and so the name was born.


Brother'sBinky is currently on Etsy, Facebook, Pinterest, and I have also made some baby wearing videos on Youtube. It's slowly coming together, and I am still not quite sure of my overall goals for my small business. I want to love what I do, so I will take it one day at a time.

Custom embroidered ring slings for twins

Rainbow Chevron Adjustable Cloth Diaper Cover

Handmade Wet Bag
I'm slowly getting organised and trying to juggle being a WAHM and all that it entails. I still want my children to be my first priority and spending time with them will ultimately come first. I give a huge thank you to my husband who is so supportive of my new chapter and has helped me not just financially, but emotionally as well.

(Here is where I tell you to check it out!)

Etsy: www.brothersbinky.etsy.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/brothersbinky
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/BrothersBinky/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgWoYK7zt6028zRpVk_cVTw
 Email: brothersbinky@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment